Stop-motion self-portraits with objects (we will be making these in class Thurs:)
The students have completed their first films (posted below) but the work of a filmmaker never ends. For Thursday:
1. Choose another public-domain poem (use http://www.poetryfoundation.org/browse to search by poet birthdate) published before 1923 and post it to the blog with some words about how you would interpret it visually. (Include an image.)
2. Read the Futurist Manifesto.
3. Write your own 300-word manifesto in response to the Truffaut prompt/section header from “A Certain Tendency…,” “What Annoys Me,”
and post it to the blog. (Include an image.)
4. Watch the Youtube videos at the beginning and end of this post that our guest, stop-motion animator Sandylee Triolo, wants you to have seen before her visit Thursday.
5. Don’t forget to bring objects of personal significance to class Thursday for your stop-motion self-portraits!